Palette d’ombres à paupières Naked Honey
A versatile eyeshadow palette with 12 golden neutrals made for creating indulgent looks that look good on every skin tone, thanks to richly pigmented mattes, metallics, and shimmers.
SPOIL ME, HONEY
Go ahead, give in to the decadence of Naked Honey—this lineup of opulent golden neutral eyeshadows was made for every eye color and skin tone.
With classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns, create the perfect smoked-out eye with Sting (warm brown matte) or get hooked on Honey (intense gold metallic) for that ’70s statement eye. The eyeshadow palette also includes a vegan and cruelty-free double-ended eyeshadow brush so it's extra-easy to spoil yourself on the go.
HOW TO USE:
- To achieve the ultimate ’70s statement eye, saturate the eyeshadow brush with All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray first before reaching for shades Honey, Amber, and Golden.
- The gilded colors combined with All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray create a super-silky look that lasts.
- Create a custom cream eyeshadow by mixing in a small dollop of Eyeshadow Primer Potion and your favorite shade of shadow. The color instantly lays down extra-intense and smooth—plus, you'll stay crease-free all day.
- Brown shades can double for brows and golden shades are perfect for using as highlighters.
- Metallic shades can be added to the Cupid's bow for a hit of highlight or on top of any Vice Lipstick for a shimmering effect.
Voir la liste complète
GET THE LOOK
Partners in crime
Save more when you get Naked everyday with friends.
Revealed: The All-New Naked Honey Collection | Urban Decay
“I can’t wait for you guys to see all of the gold, sparkle and Honey goodness in this collection” — Wende Zomnir, Urban Decay Co-Founder
Watch other videos
- Revealed: The All-New Naked Honey Collection | Urban Decay“I can’t wait for you guys to see all of the gold, sparkle and Honey goodness in this collection” — Wende Zomnir, Urban Decay Co-Founder
- Introducing: The All-New Naked Honey Palette | Urban Decay CosmeticsIndulge in decadent gold eyeshadow UD Global Citizens Lizzo and Joey King are here to introduce our most buzzed-about collection yet: The Naked Honey Collection Spoil yourself with the all-new Naked Honey Palette.
- All-New Naked Honey Palette Tutorial on Medium Skin | Urban Decay CosmeticsLet’s bathe in these gold eyeshadows together, shall we? See Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette in action as Urban Decay Artist, Tony, shows you how to apply this graphic gold eyeshadow look featuring Golden (a rich gold shimmer), Keeper (a mustard brown matte) and Sting (a deep warm brown matte). Finish off the look with the all-new Lip Plumper in Honey and you are set.