FACEBOOK POSTING GUIDELINES
Urban Decay Facebook Posting Guidelines & Terms
Welcome to Urban Decay. We are glad you are here. These guidelines and terms provide the rules for participating (sharing, tagging, privately messaging, submitting, writing, and/or posting photographs, video, your social media handle or other content) on the Urban Decay site and other social media pages (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumbler) ("User Postings").
The comments and views provided in User Posts are solely those of the visitors to Urban Decay's social media pages and do not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. We are not responsible for content submitted to the page. While we do not monitor every User Posting, please be aware that we may remove, without notice, any post that does not comply with the guidelines listed below.
By sharing a User Posting you agree:
- you are at least 13 years old and the sole author of the User Posting;
- all content you post is accurate and truthful;
- to disclose any material connection to Urban Decay including receipt of free product samples or compensation or affiliation;
- you have permission from any other person(s) featured in your submission;
- your posting does not infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy or violate any law or contain false, misleading content;
- you grant Urban Decay a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to re-use any content that you post on our site and social media platforms. Urban Decay is not obligated to provide you with any attribution or credit and will not be held liable for any failure to provide you with credit or any errors. You are responsible for complying with all third-party terms and conditions;
- content submitted by user using a Urban Decay-created hashtag Urban Decay shall have the right without limitation to edit, stylize, crop, digitize or alter this content and use your content in accordance with the rights you grant under these Terms.
You further agree that you will not share any User Posting that:
- includes personal information (e.g. telephone numbers, social security number, driver’s license, house address) for you or anyone else;
- violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files;
- is offensive, libelous, hateful, offensive, threatening, harassing, bullying, ridiculing or otherwise contains objectionable content or language.
You agree to indemnify and hold Urban Decay, its parent company and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
By submitting a User Posting, you agree that Urban Decay may contact you regarding your Using Posting and for other administrative purposes.
UPDATED: September 3, 2014