An innovative lip formula, in an array of shades and finishes, that gives an unbelievable laydown of color with just one swipe.
FIND YOUR VICE
Whatever your Vice, we're here for it. Available in an array of indulgent finishes and lipstick colors that range from bold brights to dark hues to versatile neutrals, the possibilities are endless. Each shade applies smoothly (without dragging or skipping), hugs lips, and feels ultra-comfortable. Plus, our signature Vice formula gives the lipstick its super-creamy texture, pigmented payoff, and superior color dispersion.
We've also packed every shade with nourishing ingredients. A butter blend comforts, hydrates, and enhances, leaving lips soft and conditioned, and never dry. Aloe vera, jojoba, avocado, and babassu oils nourish and soften lips. Illipe butter, derived from Malaysian illipe trees, provides long-lasting moisture, while the vitamins C and E deliver a hit of antioxidants.
Want to experiment with new colors and discover your newest Vice? Check yourself out and play with a huge range of lipstick colors using our Virtual Try-On.
Our huge assortment also includes more finishes than ever before:
- MEGA MATTE: super-intense matte
- COMFORT MATTE: our creamiest matte
- CREAM: the original—creamy, badass luxury
- METALLIZED: cream with a high level of pearl
- SHEER: a punch of color with a sheer, shiny finish
- SHEER SHIMMER: slightly transparent finish with floating pearl and a smooth texture
HOW TO USE:
- For ultra-long wear and to prevent feathering, pair these shades of Vice Lipstick with matching shades of 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil.
- To hold color in place, correct mistakes, and even fill in lines, use our Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil.
- Layer more than one shade of Vice Lipstick to create custom lip colors.
- Get a gradient effect by applying a deep shade to the outer area of your lip, then add a softer shade to the center.
GO RED HOT
714 Red Alert
Warm & Wired
PARTNERS IN CRIME - Lip Makeup Product Bundle - Urban Decay
Know what goes great with Vice Lipstick? These UD faves.