Stay Naked Weightless Liquid FoundationUp To 24-Hour Wear
Try It On
A vegan longwear liquid foundation with buildable medium coverage and a real-skin matte finish that lasts up to 24 hours.
Our vegan longwear formula was designed to be weightless, breathable, and flexible with a second-skin feel, so you always look like you. Stay Naked blends seamlessly to even out skin tone and minimize the appearance of pores. Plus, it’s lightweight (no heaviness or caking!), waterproof, and won’t transfer. Just buff it out with a sponge for lighter coverage or use a brush to build up its medium coverage.
Stay Naked is available in 50 shades with nine shade intensities for all skin tones, with built-in mastertones and undertones that make finding your shade easy. Use our Foundation Finder tool to find your exact match! Still not sure? When in doubt, go with the NN in your shade intensity.
HOW TO USE:
Get customized coverage with Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation by using different tools for application.
- Light coverage: Use the Urban Decay Diffusing Blush Brush (sold separately) or your favorite sponge.
- Medium coverage: Build with a blending sponge or the Urban Decay Optical Blurring Brush (sold separately).
- Full coverage: Use a flat brush like the Urban Decay Large Tapered Foundation Brush (sold separately).
Your perfect match
20CP - MIA
50CP - RACHANA
90wr - ero
PARTNERS IN CRIME
Know what plays well with Stay Naked? These UD faves.
STEAL THE LOOK
Watch other videos
- Foundation Tutorial | Stay Naked Collection
- How to Make Your Foundation Last | All Nighter Face Primer | Urban Decay
- Fair Skin Foundation Tutorial | Stay Naked | Urban Decay Cosmetics
- UD Global Citizens Introduce Stay Naked Foundation | New at Urban Decay
- How to Shade Match Stay Naked Foundation | Urban Decay
- Deep Skin Foundation Tutorial | Urban Decay Cosmetics
- Revealed: All-New Stay Naked Collection | Urban Decay
- How to Shade Match Stay Naked Concealer | Urban Decay Cosmetics
- UD’S Biggest Fans Become Campaign Models | Stay Naked | Urban Decay Cosmetics