Naked Wild West is an all-vegan eyeshadow palette with 12 desert-inspired neutrals, ranging from pale peach, warm brown, and metallic bronze to deep blue-green and soft turquoise shimmer.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
The super-pigmented, velvety Naked Eyeshadow family has a new vegan lineup of soft beige, rich terracotta brown, deep copper, and burnt orange, plus a pop of turquoise green and blue. Naked Wild West’s shades are inspired by California deserts, Joshua trees, and endless skies. Blaze your own trail with creamy mattes, metallics, and shimmers in the iconic ultra-blendable Naked shadow formula. Use these ultra-blendable, versatile shadows solo or layer to create endless looks ranging from mild to wild.
Includes a vegan and cruelty-free double-ended brush.
HOW TO USE:How to use:
• Use the first six warm, neutral shades (from left to right) as allover base colors and transition shades. They look great on their own for monochromatic looks, especially during the day.
• The six darker cool shades on the right of the palette are ideal for creating depth and dimension when it comes to medium to bold looks. They’re perfect for midday to nighttime looks.
• Highlight the eye with the metallic and shimmer shades—Bud and Tex are great for adding a pop of color and contrast with blue and green.
• Prime lids with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
for extra vibrant color and all-day, crease-free wear.
• For extra intensity and extra-long wear, pair with waterproof, long-lasting 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner Pencil.
• Set your look for up to 16 hours with Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray.
Full ingredient list