A versatile eyeshadow palette that redefines neutrals with 12 universally flattering shades in finishes ranging from matte to metallic.
Purple’s always been part of Urban Decay’s DNA, so it’s no wonder we created a Naked Eyeshadow Palette that pays tribute to our signature color *and* looks good on everyone.
The hyperpigmented, velvety Naked eyeshadow family has a new lineup of peachy neutrals, pale lavenders, deep violets, and blacklight purples. Naked Ultraviolet’s iridescent micro-shimmers and light-reflecting shades grab attention, while transformer shadows add a futuristic holographic finish. Use these ultra-blendable shadows solo or layer to create versatile eye looks with a pop of purple. Includes a vegan and cruelty-free double-ended brush.
HOW TO USE:
- Try the first 7 shades (left to right) for a quick and easy swipe of color or layer up to create a soft, multi-dimensional eye look.
- Use the deeper 5 shades on the right to level up your look and create a super smoky eye or a rich, hazy purple look.
- Top off with Lucid, V.R., and Euphoric to easily transform any shade into a holographic color.
Digital Purple Haze
Cyber Punk Camila
Get the look
- Prep eyes with Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
- Apply Cyber Punk to the lower lash line and outer corners for drama.
- Add a purple pop with Euphoria in the inner corners.
partners in crime
Know what goes great with Naked Ultraviolet? These UD faves.