Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette includes 12 amber neutral eyeshadows, including silky mattes, smooth shimmers, and sparkling metallics.
BURN BABY, BURN
Is it getting hot in here? This 12-pan palette has a spicy range of amber-hued eyeshadow shades for looks that are FIRE! These versatile warm shades look good on every eye color and skin tone.
This smokin' eyeshadow palette includes warm browns, burnt oranges, and rich siennas. Its mix of coppery mattes, metallics, and shimmers makes for endless combinations. Made with our signature Naked formula, each shade delivers velvety texture, richly pigmented color, and extreme blendability.
HOW TO USE:
- Use the matte neutrals to contour the eye and lay allover color. Add depth and dimension with metallic and shimmer shades.
- Maximize color payoff and mist your brush with All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray before applying metallic or shimmer shades to create a foiled effect.
- Create a cream shadow or liner by mixing eyeshadow with Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
Full ingredient list
GO RED HOT
ember & ashes
- Apply Eyeshadow Primer Potion to the lids after setting your complexion and brows.
- Dip into Ounce and apply all over the lid as a base. Coninue your look by adding depth with shades Sauced and Low Blow.
- Create a spotlight eye by pressing Chaser into the middle of the lid.
- Finish with your favorite 24/7 Eye Pencil and a few swipes of Perversion Mascara.
- Don't forget to lock it all in with All Nighter Setting Spray.
Partners in crime
Save more when you get Naked everyday with friends.
You may also like
Watch other videos
- UD Quickie | Naked Heat TutorialLooking for a hot look, but don’t want to put in a ton of time to achieve it? We’ve got you.
- Wende Reveals the Naked Heat CollectionNaked Heat featuring 12 all-new amber-hued neutral shades.
- Get Naked With 12 All-New Scorched NeutralsIf you thought our Naked palettes were hot before, brace yourself—because our newest iteration is next level.
- Inside Naked Heat: A Close-Up Look at All 12 Scorched ShadesGive in to the heat of the moment with 12 ALL-NEW, can’t-live-without, amber-hued neutrals.