Try It On
A double-ended ink stain and waterproof brow pencil that gives eyebrows the definition and precision of microblading without the commitment.
SKIP THE BROW APPOINTMENT
Whether you canceled your appointment or haven't even had time to make one, this brow tool is for you. We've made it easy to create flawless, defined brow looks without the permanence of microblading.
Start with the creamy, waterproof pencil to shape, shade, and fill in sparse areas. Then, use the ink stain’s brush tip to mimic precise, hair-like strokes and add depth and dimension. Not sure where to start? Find your best brow products with our Brow Finder and try on different brow shapes, colors, and styles with our Virtual Try-On.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply to clean skin (without foundation or primer on the area).
- Create shape with pencil side. The pencil is super soft, so start with less and build the product. Then flip and make short hair-like strokes with the precision brush-tip pen.
- To perfect the ink stain, start by using the pencil to fill in any sparse areas and to define arch. Working at the bottom of the brow and flicking upward, create hair-like strokes in the mid-center of brow and at the tail end.
- Use Eyeshadow Primer Potion before application to prevent color change in ink.
Apply Brow Finish or All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray immediately after Brow Blade application to really lock in your look.Full ingredient list
GET THAT BROW BLADE LOOK
How to use brow blade: microblading minus the commitment
- Start with the waterproof pencil to fill in brows and create your desired shape.
- Use the ink-stain end with light stokes to mimic the look of brow hairs. Add more depth and definition with more strokes.
- Set the look with Brow Finish or All Nighter Setting Spray.
partners in crime
Save more when you get a few brow BFFs together.