A vegan longwear concealer that covers hyperpigmentation and imperfections with full coverage and a real-skin matte finish for up to 24 hours.
This liquid concealer’s lightweight, hyper-pigmented, and super-creamy formula means you can customize your coverage level without creasing, caking, or settling into fine lines. Stay Naked’s flexible, wave-tip applicator allows for even more coverage—use the flat side to lay down product, or use the precision tip to spot-correct and easily blend those harder-to-reach areas like your undereye.
Use it as a traditional concealer to cover dark spots and blemishes, or go a few shades lighter or deeper to highlight and contour cheekbones and facial features. We love it so much, we use it all over the face as a foundation, too! With 25 vegan shades, this concealer is designed for nine shade intensities, three mastertones, and five undertones. Not sure which shade is right for you? Use our online Shade Finder tool.
HOW TO USE:
- The patented, wave-tip applicator makes it easy to get the right level of coverage. Use the flat side for precise, light application or lean into the curve for a heavier dose of concealer makeup.
- To spot conceal: Match the concealer as closely as possible to your shade of foundation for a seamless makeup look.
- To highlight: Use a Stay Naked Correcting Concealer that is a-shade-or-two lighter than your natural color.
GET COVERED WITH STAY NAKED CONCEALER
- Apply Stay Naked Correcting Concealer in quick swipes to undereye area and anywhere you want to cover up blemishes.
- Blend it all out with a brush for seamless coverage.
- Mattify and waterproof your look for up to 11 hours with All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder.
THE PERFECT ROUTINE
How to Shade Match Stay Naked Foundation | Urban Decay
Watch other videos
- How to Shade Match Stay Naked Foundation | Urban Decay
- Foundation Tutorial | Stay Naked Collection
- Fair Skin Foundation Tutorial | Stay Naked | Urban Decay Cosmetics
- UD Global Citizens Introduce Stay Naked Foundation | New at Urban Decay
- UD’S Biggest Fans Become Campaign Models | Stay Naked | Urban Decay Cosmetics
- Deep Skin Foundation Tutorial | Urban Decay Cosmetics
- Revealed: All-New Stay Naked Collection | Urban Decay