Makeup Setting Sprays
- Best Makeup Setting Sprays
- How to Get Long-Lasting Makeup
UD Hall of Fame
Naked Honey Collection
Natalie Off Duty shares her third #NakedSmoky look with a softer look for everyday.
1. Steal this look by applying Radar (from the Naked Smoky Palette) to the entire lid.
2. Apply Dirtysweet to the inner half of the upper and lower lash line.
3. Sweep Whiskey into the crease and smudge it along the lower lash line.
4. Highlight the brow bone with a mix of High and Combust and finish the look with Subversion Lash Primer and Perversion Mascara.
UDers, where would you rock this Smoky eye?