- The editorial credit program currently only applies to publications in the United States.
- Only Urban Decay Cosmetics may be used as color cosmetics in order to receive credit.
- To receive payment, credit must read: Artist Name for Urban Decay Cosmetics.
- Please be sure that your submission form is postmarked within three months of publication. For example, if your work appears in a June book, your submission form must be postmarked by September 30th. Late submissions will not be compensated.
- Credit for editorial credit will be distributed at the discretion of Urban Decay.
- Please allow one week for submission processing.
- Credit will be issued in the form of an eGift card on urbandecay.com, which will be issued as a merchandise credit deposited into your urbandecay.com account.
- It is your responsibility to deduct any agency fees from the total reward amount. Agency fees must be paid by the artist.
If you are an agent submitting this form on behalf of your client, please note that this is a credit-only program; Urban Decay does not pay agency fees on top of the UrbanDecay.com credit your client will receive.
If you've already taken advantage of this program to show off your skills and our products, then you can skip this step and just fill out the submission form.